If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (808) 744-2730

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Beautifuly Restored Bathroom

This 1500 square foot home suffered from a flood that affected every room in the house. These two photos do not show the visible signs of the water damage. Howe... READ MORE

Gorgeous Kitchen After SERVPRO's Fire Restoration

This kitchen had a small fire that damaged and left residue all over their home. The residue is not easy to see in the before photo, yet you can still observe t... READ MORE

Water Damaged Ceiling in Condo Bathroom Restored

Water damage due to a burst pipe in a unit above this condo. The bathroom ceiling, walls, closet, and hallway were all affected by the water. As you can see, th... READ MORE

Water Job Turned to Mold Job

The washing machine in this home had leaking water that soaked up into the walls. Once water has remained in one spot for over 48 hours the possibility of mold ... READ MORE

New Carpeting in Water Damaged Home

A washer and dryer in this condo located in Honolulu, HI had a water leak that affected the entire flooring in the condo. Water spread throughout the flooring, ... READ MORE

SERVPRO's Custom Made Cabinets Surprise Home Owner

The bathroom in this home had damage due to a burst water supply below the sink. SERVPRO's mitigation team came out to assess the water damage. Our team extract... READ MORE

Water Damage in Conference Room

This Honolulu Conference room was affected water damage caused by faulty water supply machinery. A burst pipe connected to the water heater lead to the spread o... READ MORE

Water Travels Up Wall

A backed up drain lead to water over flowing and spreading throughout the building. The water traveled to 4 rooms. Water not only flooded multiple rooms in this... READ MORE

Walgreens Bathroom In Need of SERVPRO's Services

This public bathroom in this Honolulu Walgreen's had overflowed. The water flowed over the entire bathroom floor. Walgreen's in Honolulu called SERVPRO of Centr... READ MORE

Home Burning Down Catches Next Door Neighbors Home on Fire

The home next door to the one depicted in the before and after photos above suffered traumatic loss as their home and their belongings were completely destroye... READ MORE

Home Gets an Upgrade With Services From SERVPRO

This Mililani home suffered water damage from a burst pipe behind the toilet in the family bathroom. This pipe was directly connected from the water supply, mea... READ MORE

Your Wooden Flooring Gets a New Start

Water damage from a leak behind this fridge was the source of loss in this Makiki home. The water seeped between the wooden panels and soaked into the flooring,... READ MORE

SERVPRO Water Extraction at Work

The Hawaii Kai Retirement Home was affected by the recent flash flooding. The flooding affected the entire bottom level of the retirement home. Bedrooms, hallwa... READ MORE

Flash Flooding

Water brought into this home was caused by a flash flood. The water soaked below the wooden flooring. As you can observe in the before photo there are many dark... READ MORE

White Marble Counter Tops! You'd Never know there was a fire.

The fire in this Kaneohe home was caused by a pot left on the kitchen stove. This unattended pot caught fire and spread to the kitchen counter. The fire filled ... READ MORE

Water Collection Inside Chimney Causes Heavy Mold Growth

Heavy Mold Growth in Wahiawa Home This old Wahiawa home has seen many years on the island of Oahu. Being built over 60 years ago, this home has survived, hurric... READ MORE

Waipahu Payless Shoe Store Flooded

Weather Causes Water Damage in Local Payless Shoe Store Weather caused dramatic water damage in this local Waipahu Payless store. The water came into the buildi... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire Results in Gorgeous Restoration

SERVPRO Restores Home After Tragic Kitchen Fire Resulting in Gorgeous New Kitchen A fire started in this Honolulu Kitchen after an unattended stove caught fire.... READ MORE

Mililani Home Receives SERVPRO's Services After Storm Damage

Oahu Rains Damage Ceiling in Mililani Home After heavy rains in Mililani damage to this home's kitchen ceiling became very apparent due to the dripping from the... READ MORE

Kailua Cinemas Flooded On the Holiday!

Kailua Cinemas Flooded on New Years Eve On New Years at approximately 1:30 am our owner, Andy Maras, received a frantic phone call from Kailua Cinemas, reportin... READ MORE